About the Role
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
• Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
• Identify and raise technical risks.
• Maintain code versioning and merge requests for release deployments
• Work in a Predictive/Incremental/Agile development environment
• Perform unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing to deliver a solid reliable product
• Monitor application performance and problem solve optimizations to increase performance
• Maintain working knowledge of the IT industry and trends.
• Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System with 3-5 years of relevant experience in enterprise applications, preferably in Spring framework, Struts and Web services, UI frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS etc.)
Solid understanding of OOP design and development
Solid knowledge of Core Java, RESTful / SOAP, Spring Boot, SQL
Must have skills/technologies: Git, Unit Test, Design patterns.
Has experience in translating technical concepts into language for audiences, including software engineers, business and technical leaders.
Strong native query, store procedure... (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, My Batis...)
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Read-Analysis the specification.
Have experienced analyze the system, recommend how to design-implement
Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way.
High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions and teams to drive projects and key initiatives to completion.
Comfortable with fast-paced operations and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done.
Strong English is written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
- Salary range: 900 - 1.500 USD (negotiable based on actual experiences)
- Ability to integrate with the world trend of Digital Transformation in significant projects.
- Opportunities to do oversea projects, especially in Korea.
- Opportunities to work and be trained by the Korean experts on SAP B1, SAP S/4 HANA who have over 20 years of experiences in their field.
We are a group of information technology companies leading in the field of providing enterprise resource planning and customized IT solutions for Korean enterprises in Vietnam in the last 15 years.
We are a unification between THL Group and BSG One Vina (Vietnam branch of BSG One - SAP Gold Partner in Korea).