About the Role
• Develop/maintain our systems, tools for current services.
• Design and develop back-end APIs for application systems capable of handling multiple transactions.
• Involve in R&D new technologies.
· At least 6 months – 2 years of experience in software/web development.
· Have experience in designing Restful-API, Database (Query SQL), UI/UX…
· Understand system architecture/framework design.
· Have excellent skill in coding and handling a complex source code of large systems.
· Solid skills in designing & performing UT/Implementing test code.
· Good at communication (verbal, non-verbal, writing).
· Excellent at teamwork.
· Can proactively learn and gain necessary skills for existing or future projects.
· Self-motivated, proactive, good at time management, self-discipline, responsible.
· Creative thinking and good at problem-solving.
· Experience in using: GitHub/GitLab, SVN…
Having the following knowledge is a plus:
· Nice to have experience in Socket I/O.
· Experience in databases: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, MariaDB…
· Nice to have experience developing Restful API using one of the languages like .NET, Java…
· Familiarity with Agile/Hybrid model.
· Having experience in dealing with large systems matters: performance, scalability…
· Having experience in a Cloud environment.
· Nice to have a setup server: Windows, Linux, AWS…
· Adaptive new technology.
About the Company
We are a group of information technology companies leading in the field of providing enterprise resource planning and customized IT solutions for Korean enterprises in Vietnam in the last 15 years.
We are a unification between THL Group and BSG One Vina (Vietnam branch of BSG One - SAP Gold Partner in Korea).
- Salary range: 400 - 200 USD (negotiable based on actual experiences)
- Ability to integrate with the world trend of Digital Transformation in significant projects.
- Opportunities to do overseas projects, especially in Korea.
- Opportunities to work and be trained by the Korean experts on SAP B1, SAP S/4 HANA who have over 20 years of experience in their field.
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Annual leave 24 days (for a woman)
- Add more Off-day: Mery Christmas, Opening company dated